WE HOUSE THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO COMBINE LASER HAIR REMOVAL AND LASER SKIN BLEACHING!
A life changing, liberating treatment!
Laser Hair Removal is an easy and permanent solution to unwanted hair growth and unsightly ingrown hair.
Unlike conventional hair removal methods such as shaving, waxing or depilatories that are time-consuming and only provide short term results, Laser Hair Removal is quick, safe and effective. We employ the world’s most advanced and powerful laser technology, our state of the art Candela GentleMax Laser Hair Removal Systems, providing you with long term results and significant hair reduction with as little as six treatments!
Our lasers treat both light and dark skin, and are equipped with Cryogen fitted cooling systems for a comfortable treatment process. By effectively removing unwanted hair, our patients not only improve the quality of their daily life routine but also improve texture and over all tone of the skin throughout the area treated.
Concerned about scaring and darkening of your intimate areas? For patients who struggle with ingrown hairs and scarring and have also noticed darkening of their skin, combining Laser Hair Removal with our Laser Intimate Skin Bleaching treatment is a definite way of achieving lightening of Intimate areas like Vaginal, Perianal, Full Brazilian, Underarms, Inner Thighs (Bikini) and much more!
Common Treatment Areas
For your convenience, areas are arranged by size from Small to Large. But no worries!!Nothing is set in stone; we can always customize a new package for you if needed!
Hands (including fingers)
Feet (including toes)
Peri-anal (Inner Buttocks)
Mid Abdominal Line
Upper Abdomen (without flanks)
Lower Abdomen (without flanks)
Upper Legs (Thighs)
Using our leading technology Candela GentleMax, precise and controlled pulses of light based energy are applied to target the hair follicles lying beneath the skin’s surface. Emitting a gentle beam of light, the laser energy is absorbed and transformed into heat, destroying the hair follicle and leaving surrounding skin unaffected.
Our Lasers feature a patented Cryogen cooling system that delivers fine cold mists between pulses to minimize pain, protect your skin, and enable laser energy to gently reach and effectively treat hair follicles. Delivering maximum results with minimal discomfort!
Unlike conventional hair removal methods such as shaving, waxing or depilatories that are time-consuming and only provide short term results, Laser Hair Removal is quick, safe and effective. Employing the world’s most advanced and powerful laser technology, we provide long term results with significant hair reduction of up to 85% to 90% after six to eight treatments. It reduces ingrown hair in ALL skin types, including tanned skin.And, it’s FDA approved.
Laser Hair Removal is more than just “zapping” unwanted hair. It is a procedure that requires extensive training to perform and carries potential risks. While our staff of technicians are fully equipped to handle any concerns, we ask that you follow proper laser hair removal preparation procedures to ensure the best treatment possible:
- Do not wax, epilate, pluck or remove hair with the root using any other hair removal method for at least 4 weeks prior to the first session and throughout the course of treatments. Hair needs to be in the follicle in order to be targeted by our laser devices, which target the pigment in hair.
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning, or products such as tinted moisturizers 2 weeks prior to and after treatment. These will all cause treatments to be less effective and make complications after treatments more likely.
- Please shave 1 or 2 days prior to treatment (stubble is fine). Shaving more than 2 days prior to may result in less effective and more uncomfortable treatments.
- Please do not wear makeup to your session for facial hair removal procedure. All traces of makeup must be removed in order to avoid any type of damage from the lasers.
- Please be aware that patients with a history of herpes may need to start oral antiviral medication before treatment. The laser heat may trigger and/or reactivate the virus in the same way as sun, stress, and fever.
- Inform us if you are currently on the medication Accutane or have been in the last 6 months. This can make your skin more susceptible to damage from the laser.
- Please discontinue using any retinol products (Retin A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac), all alpha hydroxyl acid products (those containing glycolic or lactic acid), salicylic acid products and other topical acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide 1 to 2 weeks prior to your appointment if you are receiving laser hair removal on the areas where those topicals are being applied. This can make your skin more susceptible to damage from the laser.
- Please avoid antibiotics and/or any photosensitizing medications during the time of treatment.For patients who are on antibiotics, please allow two weeks from the last day of your medication to come in for an appointment. If taking any hormone stimulating or anti-depression medication, please notify our technician prior to treatment.Many of these medications can make you photosensitive and susceptible to damage from the lasers.
- Generally it is best to wait 4-8 weeks between treatments. We will determine how often you should come in based on progress.
The laser equipment will be adjusted according to the color, thickness, and location of the hair being treated as well as your skin color. Based on these elements, cooling systems will also be adjusted to provide less discomfort.
Next, your technician will emit a pulse of light to the treatment area, assessing the settings as well as monitoring for bad reactions. Given the settings are best for your treatment, the technician will proceed with the session and will check in with you as needed.
When the procedure is completed, anti-inflammatory creams or lotions will be provided to ease any discomfort. Again, we recommend scheduling follow up treatments 4 to 8 weeks later and continuing treatments until hair growth has stopped.
Since various hairs will enter their growth cycle at different times, approximately 6-8 treatments at intervals of 4-8 weeks are necessary to disable most of the follicles in a given area. Treated areas such as the face usually require more frequent treatments whereas legs and back require less.Please keep in mind that every patient and every circumstance is different and that the number of treatments needed and outcome of the treatments may vary from one patient to the other.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning beds for 2 weeks after treatment. Change of pigmentation in the treated area will appear with combination of laser and sunlight. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher with ZINC oxide.
- Do not wax, epilate or pluck during the time of laser treatment.
- Redness and swelling of the follicles/tissue may appear and will remain for approximately 15 min up to a few hours.To reduce swelling, an ice pack may be applied to the treated area.You can also apply over the counter Hydrocortisone 1% or an antibiotic cream such as Neosporin or Polysporine for ingrown hair and pustules.Contact our office immediately if needed.
- Avoid rubbing, scratching or picking the treated area.
- Within a few days after the treatment, stubbles representing dead hair follicles will appear. Complete exfoliation takes anywhere from 10 – 20 days.