LASER INTIMATE SKIN BLEACHING
We are the only provider in Tampa Bay that specializes in Laser Intimate Skin Bleaching!
Intimate Skin Bleaching, as the term implies, is a cosmetic procedure that aims to reverse skin darkening around Intimate areas namely the Vaginal Labia, Bikini or Inner Thighs, Perianal Area and it also encompasses areas involving a fold like Underarms, Back of Neck, Elbows and Knees and more.
Did you know that over a quarter million men and women per year perform Intimate Skin bleaching? This treatment is almost as common as shaving your legs!
Intimate Skin pigmentation is often due to shaving, friction from fabric, childbirth, hormone related, or simply due to aging. Laser Intimate Skin Bleaching is a safe and comfortable treatment, usually completed within 20 minutes. Generally, around 3-4 treatments are recommended every 20-30 days for optimal results, however, depending on the case, sometimes even 2 treatments are sufficient!
Issues with Ingrown Hairs? Our BAYZILIAN PACKAGE combines our Fotona SP technology for Skin Bleaching with our Candela GentleMax Technology for Laser Hair Removal, providing with a permanent solution for unwanted hair growth, ingrown hairs, scarring, discoloration and hyper pigmentation throughout your intimate area.
INTIMATE SKIN BLEACHING TAMPA
Using our Fotona SP Laser, an advanced non-invasive ablative technology, we gently remove micro thin layers of pigmented surface tissue, revealing lighter skin and stimulating fresh, less pigmented cell development.
The greatest advantage of this laser technique is that vaginal bleaching can be achieved fairly quickly and with little effort on your part. An additional benefit of using the Fotona Erbium Laser as vaginal bleaching is that the new skin developed will be tighter and smoother because of the stimulated collagen regeneration. Furthermore, there are few side effects and generally a mild sensitivity and temporary redness resolve within a few days.
Common areas are:
- Anal (perianal)
- Inner Thighs
- Bikini Line
- Posterior neck
- Under Breasts
There are many causes ranging from lifestyle to health. Discoloration of intimate areas can be caused by aging, hormonal changes from pregnancy, infections and medical conditions such as Contact Dermatitis or STDs, and only a properly trained certified professional can help you determine the best course of action or if Intimate Skin Bleaching (ISB) is right for you. There are a few things that you can do in the meantime to prevent the skin from further discoloration; however, they are not guaranteed. Avoiding coffee, dark sodas, and artificial colors in food can help with the discoloration of the peri-anal area, for example. Discontinued use of deodorants that contain alcohol also helps with pigmentation in the underarm area. The use of G-strings, not only makes the rectal opening more visible, hence the need for some women to bleach the peri-anal area, but the actual use of G-strings causes the peri-anal (and vaginal) area to become darker with the rubbing of the material (usually nylon) against the skin, causing laceration or burning of the skin. So, women who are frequent users of G-strings tend to have darker peri-anal and vaginal areas.
Shaving and waxing the pubic area causes more pigmentation due to heat, inflammation and friction. In general, anything that produces heat, inflammation, laceration, and friction may cause hyperpigmentation, also known as Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH).
As with anything, you should consult a doctor if you suspect that health is the culprit. A certified personnel is able to determine if a health condition might be present and refer you to an appropriate health provider. A thorough consultation to determine the contraindications is necessary.
Everyone’s skin is a bit different so there is no hard and fast rule for how long it will take to lighten your skin.An average of 3-4 sessions is what we recommend to get noticeable changes. Again, as everyone is different and reacts differently to the same treatment, the need for more sessions is possible.
- Possible risks or side effects include: allergic reactions, skin lacerations, bruising, chemical burns (if a chemical is used), hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- This treatment is not to be performed if you are Pregnant or Breastfeeding.
- This treatment is not to be performed if you have a history of Genital Herpes or Genital Warts as it could exacerbate the condition and provoke a breakout.
- After your procedure is done: If you are like most people seeking this service, you probably seek this treatment to look good for your sexual partner. Sex comes after intimate skin bleaching. Please be aware that this procedure DOES and WILL make you more susceptible to STDs and HIV infection during the course of treatment.
- Keep treated areas clean and moisturized.Use gentle products, no medicated topicals for 1 week post treatment, unless otherwise instructed by your provider.
- Loose or disposable underwear must be worn after treatment to avoid friction.
- Please avoid sexual intercourse for 48 hours post treatment; this applies for patients treating Vaginal or Perianal areas.
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water for 48-72 hours. Use tepid water. You may feel like you have a mild to moderate sunburn.
- You may resume your normal daily activities immediately, but avoid strenuous aerobic exercise for 48-72 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning beds after your treatment for at least 2 weeks.If you do go in the sun, protect the treated area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. The use of sun protection is recommended when going outdoors in order to minimize risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Additional treatments may be required or recommended for desired results.
- Since this is a customized treatment, specific post care instructions may vary from patient to patient depending on technique used during you session.