We are the only provider in Tampa Bay that specializes in Intimate Skin Bleaching !
Intimate Skin Bleaching, as the term implies, is skin bleaching of intimate areas, namely the vaginal area, anus and, sometimes, the nipples as well as you may have seen on; but it really encompasses all areas a person might consider intimate: underarms, under the breasts, inner thighs and groin areas and also knees and elbows.
Did you know that over a quarter million men and women per year perform Intimate Skin bleaching?
There are over 1.5 million search results for “why is my intimate area dark?” And another 385,000 for the search term “underarms bleaching”.
This treatment is almost as common as shaving your legs!
The idea of Intimate Skin Bleaching has been around for years now and is becoming more and more common as women and men become more aware, and more comfortable with their bodies.
It is more common now than ever for people to groom their intimate areas. Laser Hair Removal has become one of the most popular treatments in the beauty industry, and this makes the difference in skin color much more apparent.
INTIMATE SKIN BLEACHING TAMPA
Common areas are:
- Anal (perianal)
- Inner Thighs
- Posterior neck
- Under Breasts
Contrary to what many people might think, the darkening of Intimate Areas has nothing to do with lack of hygiene.It is a normal situation and happens with almost everyone.Much of how obvious it is has to do with skin tone.People with olive colored skin or darker often find darker skin in many areas where the skin folds such as their anus, vagina (or penis / scrotum), underarms, inner thighs, buttocks, knees, elbows neck and under the breasts.
There are many causes ranging from lifestyle to health. Discoloration of intimate areas can be caused by aging, hormonal changes from pregnancy, infections and medical conditions such as Contact Dermatitis or STDs, and only a properly trained certified professional can help you determine the best course of action or if Intimate Skin Bleaching (ISB) is right for you. There are a few things that you can do in the meantime to prevent the skin from further discoloration; however, they are not guaranteed. Avoiding coffee, dark sodas, and artificial colors in food can help with the discoloration of the anal area, for example. Discontinued use of deodorants that contain alcohol also helps for pigmentation in the underarm area. The use of G-strings, not only makes the rectal opening more visible, hence the need for some women to bleach the anal area, but the actual use of G-strings causes the anal (and vaginal) area to become darker with the rubbing of the material (usually nylon) against the skin, causing laceration or burning of the skin.So, women who are frequent users of G-strings tend to have darker anal and vaginal areas.
Shaving and waxing the pubic area causes more pigmentation due to heat, inflammation and friction. In general, anything that produces heat, inflammation, laceration, and friction may cause hyperpigmentation, also known as Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH).
As with anything, you should consult a doctor if you suspect that health is the culprit. A certified professional is able to determine if a health condition might be present and refer you to an appropriate health provider. A thorough consultation to determine the contraindications is necessary.
It is commonly acknowledged that The first people to try Intimate Skin Bleaching – specifically anal bleaching – were the women and men in the adult entertainment industry in order to make their private parts look better on camera.But what caused intimate skin bleaching to go mainstream in society was the introduction of Brazilian waxing.Personal grooming and Brazilian waxing started gaining popularity for the average person, both female and male.As more people discovered Brazilian waxing, the more they need to pay attention to how they look once the hair is removed. Once shaved or waxed, the skin condition and coloring of the area becomes more obvious, which leads to curiosity for bleaching.
Melanin, a chemical naturally produced by our bodies, darkens skin color as a natural protectant from the sun. The more melanin produced, the darker the skin.
In order to achieve lasting lightening we treat our patients with ingredients that gently lighten the skin and reduce the activity of the enzyme responsible for skin darkening in the lower layers of the skin.As newer skin comes to the surface, you see a lighter skin tone that blends with the natural skin tone.
ALL BLEACHING PRODUCTS WE — USE DURING TREATMENT AND POST-TREATMENT ARE MADE OF ENTIRELY NATURAL INGREDIENTS WITH NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS.
You must purchase a Topical bleaching solution to use at home to enhance the benefits of the treatment and maintain results.
IMPORTANT!: Bleaching agents temporarily lighten skin color, but exposure to ultra violet rays may re-oxidize the skin, creating a darker appearance than before. This is a simplified reason why most skin bleaching or fading products warn against exposure to sunlight or tanning beds after application.
Everyone’s skin is a bit different so there is no hard and fast rule for how long it will take to lighten your skin.An average of 4-6 sessions is what we recommend to get noticeable changes. Again, as everyone is different and reacts differently to the same treatment, the need for more sessions is possible.
- Possible risks or side effects include:allergic reactions, skin lacerations, bruising, chemical burns, hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- This treatment is not to be performed if you are Pregnant or Breastfeeding.
- This treatment is not to be performed if you have a history of Genital Herpes or Genital Warts as it could exacerbate the condition and provoke a breakout.
- After your procedure is done:
- If you are like most people seeking this service, you probably seek this treatment to look good for your sexual partner. Sex comes after intimate skin bleaching. Please be aware that this procedure DOES and WILL make you more susceptible to STDs and HIV infection during the course of treatment.
- Keep treated areas clean and moisturized.Use gentle products, no medicated topicals for 1 week post treatment, unless otherwise instructed by your provider.
- Loose or disposable underwear must be worn after treatment to avoid friction.
- Please avoid sexual intercourse for 48 hours post treatment; this applies for patients treating Vaginal or Perianal areas.
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water for 48-72 hours. Use tepid water. You may feel like you have a mild to moderate sunburn.
- You may resume your normal daily activities immediately, but avoid strenuous aerobic exercise for 48-72 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning beds after your treatment for at least 2 weeks.If you do go in the sun, protect the treated area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. The use of sun protection is recommended when going outdoors in order to minimize risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Additional treatments may be required or recommended for desired results.