Skintellect Laser & Aesthetics was inspired by our passion for skin care and moved by years of experience in the Aesthetics field.

We strive to provide you with a welcoming atmosphere that centers on a model of impeccable customer service, combined with undeniable, superior results.

Our goal is to deliver the upmost advanced and finest skin treatments and services available to you and to provide you with an unsurpassed level of satisfaction and the confidence of knowing you have made the best choice.

MEET OUR TEAM
Skintellect's Team | Skintellect Laser & Aesthetics
Yody Jaquez CCE, CME, LE, RE, CLS | Skintellect Laser & Aesthetics

yody jaquez
cce, cme, le, re, cls

Co-Owner | co-founder
Advanced Laser & Medical Aesthetics Specialist

MEET YODY

Skintellect’s co-founder/co-owner
Yody is a knowledgeable, caring and professional aesthetics provider with more than 16 years of experience in skin care  and medical aesthetics and an extensive clinical background.  
Born and raised in the D.R., she graduated from PUCMM University where she earned a degree of Doctor in Medicine in 2004 and subsequently practiced as an ICU physician.  She also educated other medical professionals in the fields of Anatomy, Body Dissection, Physiology and Pathology.  
Since moving to the US Yody no longer practices medicine. She focused entirely on her Aesthetics career, so in addition to her impressive clinical background, Yody has earned more than 15 licenses & certifications in the fields of Advanced Cosmetic Lasers & Laser Hair Removal, Electrolysis, Medical Aesthetics & Body Contouring.  She specializes in Pigment Removal, Scar Treatments, Facial & Body Rejuvenation and Restoration, and Advanced Medical Aesthetic Treatments. 
Through her experience in treating skin pigmentation and scarring, Skintellect has become the To Go facility in all Tampa Bay when concerned about any discoloration issues and scars such as pitted scars from severe acne, trauma or surgery.
She’s the ONLY PROVIDER in Tampa Bay that specializes in Intimate Skin Lightening, treatment of Pigment issues like Melasma and Scar Treatment.

-“ I believe prevention is the new trend in skin care and educating our patients plays a very important role in restoring, rejuvenating and maintaining healthier, younger looking, spotless skin.

Through my education, experience and career path, I feel I can add something special to the skin care and facial industry by providing a caring facility that takes the patient’s interest first in mind. “-

CREDENTIALS:

  • Doctor of Medicine, Pontifical Catholic Madre & Maestra University, Dom. Rep. -2004 (Foreign Graduate, USA non-practitioner)

  • Certified Clinical Electrologist #14082901 – Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal
  • Certified Medical Electrologist #M15011823 – Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal
  • Licensed Electrologist #EO2965 – Department of Health
  • Laser Intimate Skin Bleaching Specialist – Clinic Bascoy, Barcelona Spain (Dr. Jorge Gaviria) – 2016
  • Fotona Laser Technology Certified
  • Laser Tattoo Removal Certified
  • Certified Laser Specialist – New Look Laser College
  • Licensed Facial & Medical Aesthetics Specialist #FB9752047 – Board of Cosmetology
  • PRP preparation and Therapy Certified – Eclipse Aesthetics
  • Microneedling & PRP Therapy Trainer
  • Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency Specialist – Beauty and Health Institute
  • Morpheus 8 Certified
  • Bilingual, Spanish and English.  

Highly likely at some point you’ll hear one of her funny stories about her kids or one of her adventures.  Her stories are so entertaining!

Yody loves traveling! and wine! There’s a special place in her heart for music.  She has a beautiful voice and loves singing…but only when no one is listening.

Hernan Alvarez | Skintellect Laser & Aesthetics

hernan alvarez
managing director

CO-FOUNDER | CO-OWNER

Hernan has been our Managing Director since he and his wife Yody first opened Skintellect in 2016. Born and raised in the D.R., Hernan has a background in Business with 20 years of experience in Management.  Since moving to the US, Hernan has also earned multiple licenses in the MIS field, including hardware and software systems development, most of which have been implemented within our practice and serve as the backbone of our daily operations, and most of which you enjoy every time you visit Skintellect.

Hernan is an 80’s music fan.  There’s a 90% chance he is listening to an 80’s song right now!  The other 10% chance will likely be dedicated to The Beatles.  Amazing Guitar player.  When he is not enjoying his music, he’s most likely planning an adventure or learning about Italian Wine.  So far, Barolos have stolen his heart. 

Kristie Maddox, Nurse Practitioner

Kristie Maddox
APRN-C

Master Injector | Aesthetic Laser Specialist

Kristie, our Master Injector, is a board certified Nurse Practitioner who has been in the medical field for 13 years. After obtaining her Masters in Nursing degree from The University of Tampa in 2015, she went straight into the aesthetics field and never looked back. Her lifetime love of art transformed into having a keen eye for achieving her patient’s aesthetic goals. Kristie truly cares for her patients and is always seeking to further advance her skills to provide you with the best outcome!

The meticulous one! Kristie can name all the US presidents chronologically on command!
When she’s not working, you’ll find Kristie chasing around her two boys, Tyler and Brooks. Her and her husband, Kevin, love boating and enjoy pool days with their energetic boys (always using sunblock, of course 🙂 ).

 

Stephanie M. Parisi CCE, CME, LE, LME | Skintellect

Stephanie M. Parisi
CCE, CME, LE, LME

Advanced Laser & Medical Aesthetics Specialist

Stephanie is a Tampa Bay native.  She’s a Licensed Medical Aesthetician, board certified clinical and medical electrologist. She also has a BFA in audio production. Stephanie has been treating the Tampa Bay Area with laser treatments and electrolysis since 2014.  She’s s also trained in the fields of Cosmetic Lasers and Laser Tattoo Removal with our Fotona Technology.  For her, Knowledge is very important so she’s very big on keeping up to date with the latest laser techniques and science so she can educate her patients about any questions that may come up. She’s always there for her patients throughout their laser journey and making every moment easy and as comfortable as possible. 

The thinker!  She’s always planning something or organizing an idea.  Stephanie’s the genealogy guru in the office!, and loves connecting with her family’s history.  Her hobbies evolve around her family.  Her free time is mainly spent with her teenage son, Aiden. Family time is very important to her whether that be going on family trips with her son and her partner Robert or relaxing at home, watching movies and just laughing. 

Shannon Garcia LME, Body Contouring Specialist | Skintellect Laser & Aesthetics

Shannon Garcia
le

Patient Coordinator | Body contouring specialist

Shannon is a licensed bilingual Esthetician with 6 years of experience. She graduated from Southeastern college, specializing in dermaplaning. She’s also our Body Contouring Specialist and has multiple trainings and certifications in the fields of RF Skin Tightening, Cellulite Reduction and Fat Reduction.  Shannon will be one of the first faces you’ll see when you come in to our office, as she is our Floor Coordinator. She has a bubbly and caring personality that will make you feel welcomed the moment she says Hi!. She will always make sure you are well prepped for every treatment and that all of your questions have been answered.  She’s truly dedicated to helping our patients with every step of their visit, making them feel comfortable and relaxed. 

Always running around, sometimes we don’t even know why :-).  The rest of the time she’s talking with her hands, it’s very entertaining to watch!

She’s half Mexican and half Honduran,  born in Los Angeles and raised in Tampa, Florida. She loves both cultures and embraces them fully. She’s been singing since she was able to speak and participated in singing competitions in Orlando and in the World Championship of Performing Arts in Hollywood, CA. Her free time is spent mainly with family or traveling. Loves diversity and learning about other cultures! 

Skintellect's Saff

Sahily Quintana

Guest Relations Specialist

Our youngest one! Born in Cuba, raised in Miami and recently relocated to Tampa. Sahily is one of the first voices you hear or message you read when you contact us.  Always willing to assist in any way possible with the sweetest attitude and voice. Your scheduled appointment times and your treatments are always running smoothly because of her.

She has a big passion for aesthetics! Always willing to learn and try out new things.

Loves the outdoors! Always looking for a new adventure. Her free time is mainly spent out by the pool spending quality time with friends, family, and her great dane puppy.